Register to PSN
How to Register Sony Entertainment Network?
To use this feature, you may be required to update the system software.
After you have created a Sony Entertainment Network, you can do online shopping at (PlayStation®Store), join in voice / video chat under (Friends) or use various online services from PlayStation®Network.
1. Select Sign Up under PlayStation®Network under PlayStation®Network on the home menu.
2. Select Create a New Account (New Users).
3. Select Continue.
4. Fill in the Country, Language and Date of Birth information.
6. Choose your Sign-In ID, password and security question.
7. Create your Online ID (Online ID will be viewable in all public community areas. Please do not use your real name, personal identifying information or password.)
8. Fill in your Last Name, First Name and Gender.
9. Fill in your residential address.
10. Check the boxes if you agree to receive marketing materials or share your personal information for marketing purposes.
11. Confirm your account details.
12. You may choose your favourite game characters as your Avatar.
13. Congratulations! You have become Sony Entertainment Network members and you are able to enjoy a wide array of digital entertainment services.