Register with PSP
How to Register PlayStation®Network?
To use this feature, you may be required to update the system software.
After you have created a PlayStation®Network account, you can do online shopping at (PlayStation®Store), join in voice / video chat under (Friends) or use various online services from PlayStation®Network.
1. Select Sign Up for PlayStation®Network under PlayStation®Network on the home menu.
2. Select Create a New Account (New Users).
3. Select Continue.
4. Fill in the Country, Language and Date of Birth information.
5. Select Continue to proceed.
6. Enter the sign-in ID (e-mail address) and password.
7. Create your Online ID (Online ID will be viewable in all public community areas. Please do not use your real name, personal identifying information or password.)
8. Fill in your Last Name, First Name and Gender.
9. Fill in your residential address.
10. Check the boxes if you agree to receive marketing materials or share your personal information for marketing purposes.
11. Confirm your account details.
12. Congratulations! You have become PlayStation®Network members and you are able to enjoy a wide array of digital entertainment services.