1. “PlayStation®Plus Hari Raya Festival” (“The campaign”) is organized by
Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited (“SIEH”).
2. Period of the campaign is from 15 June 2018 13:00 to 17 June 2018 11:59 (HKT). Game # 2 of the campaign starts at 16 June 2018 13:00 and ends on 17 June 2018 11:59 (HKT)..
3. PlayStation®Plus (“PS Plus”) members registered in Indonesia and Malaysia are eligible to join the campaign.
4. Multiple submissions are welcome but only the first submission will be counted. Each PS Plus member is entitled to one prize throughout the whole campaign
5. The first 100 PS Plus members, who provide the correct amount of PlayStation® Plus Logos shown in the GIF image and provide their PSN ID on the comment section, will be given a prize. Different prizes will be given out according to their submission order:
6. The first 6 PS Plus members who provide the correct answer with PSN ID will be entitled to RM99 / RP357,000 PSN Money Voucher.
7. The 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th,80th, 90th, 100th PS Plus members to provide the correct answers with PSN ID will be entitled to RM49 / RP178,000 PSN Money Voucher.
8. The 5th, 15th, 25th, 35th, 45th, 55th, 65th, 75th, 85th, 95th PS Plus members to provide the correct answers with PSN ID will be entitled to PlayStation®Plus Premium Set.
9. The remaining first 74 Plus members who provide the correct answer with PSN ID will be entitled to RM10 / RP34,000 PSN Money Voucher.
10. Winners will be announced on 13 July 2018 on PlayStation® Asia Facebook.
11. Winners of “PS Plus Premium Set” will be contacted via Facebook messenger and email. PSN Money voucher will be sent to winners via system message on or before 20 July 2018. The voucher is valid until 31 August 2018.
12. All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
13. Please provide a correct PSN Online ID. If any information is found to be incorrect or incomplete, your entry will be disqualified without notice.
14. SIEH reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice.
15. SIEH reserves the final right in the event of any dispute.