Thailand, 28th February 2019 – PUBG Corporation and Guerilla Games are teaming up to bring skins from the award-winning Horizon Zero Dawn to the PlayStation 4 version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). From 5th March through 5th April, all PlayStation 4 PUBG players can receive free Horizon Zero Dawn content just for logging in, with additional content available by completing in-game challenges or purchasing directly. The full list of new PUBG + Horizon Zero Dawn items include:
Horizon Zero Dawn Eclipse Mask
● Play 10 games of PUBG within the event period
Horizon Zero Dawn Eclipse Top
● Every player who logs into the game during event period will receive the item
Horizon Zero Dawn Eclipse Kar98k
● Can be unlocked for 8,000 BP
Horizon Zero Dawn Pan
● Players who kill 10 opponents using the crossbow during the event period will receive the pan
Check out PUBG’s new Horizon Zero Dawn content between now and 28th March. For more information on PUBG, please visit https://www.pubg.com/.
PUBG Corporation Quote
PDU Character Team Taehwan Noh, “Our collaboration with Horizon Zero Dawn follows in the footsteps of our previous Uncharted and The Last of Us content. To match the two different IPs, PUBG Corporation and Guerilla Games collaborated closely on the concept, design and production elements. As fans of Horizon Zero Dawn, the results exceeded our expectations and we can’t wait to see players wearing the items in our game.”
Guerilla Games Quote
Art Director Roy Postma “When we first spoke with the development team of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS about adding Horizon Zero Dawn themed items, we instantly thought of the Eclipse. This secretive and militaristic cult fits perfectly in the PUBG universe; its members dress in intimidating ceremonial garb, intended to strike fear into the hearts of all who dare oppose them. Their warlike nature is displayed by their use of ejected bullet casings from ancient war machines, which they work into rosaries and other ornamental motifs, as well as their masks, which they use to hide their identities.”
* “PlayStation”, “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
* Company names and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.